Quality Ethanol Distributor for all of Texas
We are proud to offer quality ethanol in a variety of blends to suit your needs. We purchase our ethanol from Protec, and blend on-site at our terminal in New Braunfels, TX (located on the I-35 corridor between Austin and San Antonio). We have a fully automated loading terminal and are able to offer any blend of ethanol you need (E85, E15, E100, or a custom blend). We are proud to be one of the largest suppliers of renewable fuels in Texas. Working together we can improve fuel economy and protect the environment.
What is ethanol?
Ethanol is a colorless, odorless, renewable alcohol fuel made from plant materials, such as corn and sugar cane. Compared to gasoline, ethanol has a higher octane number and less energy per gallon. It is domestically produced, and we have seen a recent dramatic increase in national usage of ethanol
What are the benefits of ethanol?
- E85 is less expensive than regular gasoline.
- Ethanol provides free fuel injector cleaner - ethanol burns 100% and leaves no residue. It also helps dissolve injector deposits left behind by other fuels.
- Ethanol provides free fresh air on tap which reduces carbon monoxide and hydrocarbon tailpipe emissions.
- Ethanol provides free gas line antifreeze which absorbs moisture in fuel lines and keeps gasoline flowing in even the coldest weather.
- Ethanol is high octane power and efficiency.
- The use of renewable energy sources like ethanol decrease the nation's dependence on petroleum.
- Increased use and production of ethanol creates a greater demand for transportation, construction, commodities and marketing services for a quality product.